Baroness Neville-Rolfe DBE CMG to chair the Public Sector Data & GDPR Summit 2018
Baroness Neville-Rolfe DBE CMG is a Member of the European Union Committee, the House of Lords and we’re extremely excited to announce have the Baroness as our chair and opening the Public Sector Data & GDPR Summit on 13th March 2018.
Baroness Neville-Rolfe DBE CMG has previously served as:
- Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Minister for Intellectual Property for Department of Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Minister for Data Protection
- Senior civil servant in the Cabinet Office, the Prime Minister’s Policy Unit and the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
With such a wealth of experience and knowledge the Baroness will be pivotal in facilitating lively debates and discussions throughout the conference, ensuring delegates get the best return in their investment and actionable insights to take back to the office.
The first annual Public Sector Data & GDPR Summit, taking place on 13th March 2018, will analyse and evaluate the implementation, innovations and opportunities that GDPR, in conjunction with the UK’s new Data Protection Bill, presents public services.Click here to book your place today.